Planning a corporate breakfast or lunch during the Passover holiday?
Please keep in mind your religious guests and remember to provide “Kosher for Passover” food options.
Reminder: No “leavened” bread. What does leavened mean? Look at this link for a quick Passover run-down: Passover Holiday
- Include Matzah on the menu. Yummy sides are butter, cream cheese and jelly.
- Stay away from sandwiches. Good alternatives: Entrée Salads or Hot Entrees. Make sure the hot entrée you select does not include any breading
- **Macaroons. Chocolate or Coconut are all satisfying sweets.
**Bonus: At home snacks:
- Geppetto favorite: Matzah, mayo, avocado and salt. Delish.
- For the kids: Matzah Pizza! Matzah, Pizza Sauce and Shredded Cheese. Kids love it.
For more information visit: www.geppettocatering.com